At Bethel Church, we seek to provide safe, age-appropriate environments from infants through 5th grade, with two goals in mind:
1) We strive to come alongside parents to help teach the Word of God to our children to know "salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus." In order to do this, we offer nursery care and children’s church every Sunday morning! (We do not currently have anything child-specific during our Sunday evening service.)
"You have been taught the holy Scriptures from childhood, and they have given you the wisdom to receive the salvation that comes by trusting in Christ Jesus." (2 Timothy 3:15 NLT)
2) We aim to proclaim the Good News of salvation to the lost. To reach the lost kids in our community, we offer a Wednesday night outreach using AWANA. This is designed for our kids to invite their friends to hear the Good News.
"But how can they call on him to save them unless they believe in him? And how can they believe in him if they have never heard about him? And how can they hear about him unless someone tells them? And how will anyone go and tell them without being sent? That is why the Scriptures say, "How beautiful are the feet of messengers who bring good news!" (Romans 10:14-15 NLT)
Everything we do has the purpose of "helping to lay the building block of a disciple of Christ." We would love to see you at Bethel Kids!
9:00 am - Nursery is available for ages 0 to 3; Children’s church is available for ages Pre-K to 5th grade.
10:30 am - Nursery is available for ages 0 to 3.
10:45 am - Children’s church is available for Pre-K to 5th grade.
Parents will check in their kids at the desk right inside the playground area door. For first time attendees, we will ask for the following information (We value your privacy. This information is for safety purposes.):
• Parent/Guardian name(s)
• Child's name
• Child's birth date
• Home address
• Phone number
• Any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your children
AWANA seeks to make followers of Jesus Christ through the teaching and memorization of the Word of God and relationships.
AWANA runs from September to April on Wednesday nights from 6:25-8:00 pm. We invite all kids from kindergarten through 5th grades to participate. Registration begins September 6 and is open throughout the AWANA year.
• Sparks is for Kindergarten to 2nd grade.
• T&Ts is for 3rd to 5th grade.
AWANA Club evenings are divided into three segments:
• Small Group
• Large Group
Registration will open in August for 2023.
Registrations fees are as follows:
Suggested Donation per child:$15
Scholarships are available. No child is turned away.
Due on September 6 (Parent's Night)
Parent’s Night will be held September 6, 2023 at 6:30 pm.
The first night of clubs is September 13, 2023 at 6:30 pm.
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." - 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV